Club Insurance

Modified on Thu, 25 Aug 2022 at 04:16 PM

Amateur FA Clubs are required to have both public liability insurance and Personal accident insurance. These can be brought either through an external provider or when completing your affiliation on the Whole Game System through our partner sportsguard. See below for more information.


Public Liability Insurance

All Amateur FA clubs are required to purchase Public Liability Insurance in order to affiliate at a cost of £20 per club. 


*If you are purchasing insurance from an alternative provider, please upload a copy of your policy schedule to the Whole Game System during the affiliation process.  Your policy must have the minimum Indemnity Limit required as £10,000,000.

Please remember that one Public Liability Insurance policy only covers one organisation (for example, ABC Athletic Adult is separate to ABC Athletic Youth). If you have both adult and youth affiliations, you will need to ensure you have purchased two separate Public Liability Insurance policies or jointly affiliate under one club.


Personal Accident Insurance

All Amateur FA clubs are required to ensure that all of their teams have Personal Accident Insurance cover. *Please note that clubs need to purchase 1 x personal accident policy per team.


All clubs are required to purchase at least the Basic Cover. There are 4 additional levels of cover which include Excellence 30, Excellence 50, Excellence 75 and Excellence 100. 

if you are not affiliating to a county FA but still wish to purchase insurance please speak to either Sportsguard or Bluefin insurance brokers who will be able to advise you

Was this article helpful?

That’s Great!

Thank you for your feedback

Sorry! We couldn't be helpful

Thank you for your feedback

Let us know how can we improve this article!

Select atleast one of the reasons
CAPTCHA verification is required.

Feedback sent

We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article