Who needs to be involved in running a club?

Modified on Wed, 24 Aug 2022 at 09:45 AM

For adult clubs, it is mandatory that the positions of chairperson, secretary and treasurer are filled in order to affiliate. Additionally, if your club has any 16 or 17 year-old members, you must have a Welfare Officer as well. An individual can undertake multiple roles, but we recommend that the more people involved, the easier it is to operate the club. Further details on what the roles entail, as well as other positions you may consider to have on your committee , can be seen here: www.amateur-fa.com/clubs-and-competitions/players-and-people/roles.

Was this article helpful?

That’s Great!

Thank you for your feedback

Sorry! We couldn't be helpful

Thank you for your feedback

Let us know how can we improve this article!

Select atleast one of the reasons
CAPTCHA verification is required.

Feedback sent

We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article