We would like to play against a foreign opposition, what do I do?

Modified on Fri, 01 Jul 2022 at 09:41 AM

If you are an Amateur FA affiliated team that would like to travel abroad to play a fixture, both the Amateur FA and The FA will need to know.


Please complete the relevant attached document and return to info@amateur-fa.com  . Documents will not be accepted without a valid signature.


Once received and verified by Amateur FA, we will forward your application onto the sanctioning department at The FA who will take it from here.


From time to time, The FA may request more information so please ensure that we receive the application at least 6 weeks of your intended fixture or trip. The FA need to receive this at least 28 days before the first fixture.

Was this article helpful?

That’s Great!

Thank you for your feedback

Sorry! We couldn't be helpful

Thank you for your feedback

Let us know how can we improve this article!

Select atleast one of the reasons
CAPTCHA verification is required.

Feedback sent

We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article